Third US sale in less than a year
“The project of this new mega-yacht confirms the success on the American market of Admiral, which boasts its third sale in the USA in less than a year,” commented Giovanni Costantino, Founder & CEO of The Italian Sea Group. “TISG confirms the expansion of its product line thanks to the collaboration with renowned international names in the nautical world such as Espen Oeino International and FM Architettura.
Admiral 88 metri: five decks and a beam of almost 14 metres
Project Spyder, with its modern and elegant lines, has five decks for a length of 88 metres and a beam of 13.8 metres.
Admiral 88 metri: designed by Espen Oeino
The Monegasque studio Espen Oeino International was able to interpret the owner’s wishes by designing spacious living spaces and comfort.
“We are thrilled to be part of this exciting project that will confirm Admiral and The Italian Sea Group’s position at the top of Italian shipyards,” commented design and architecture studio Espen Oeino International.
Admiral 88 metri: élite features
Some special features should also be highlighted:
– 100m2 of beach club including 4 opening hatches for terrace use, beauty massage room, bar and spa.
– A swimming pool on the main deck measuring 10.3m x 3.5m including 3 skylights above the beach club.
– 9 guest cabins with full-beam master cabin and private terrace.
– Two 8.5m and 10m tenders together with a generous selection of water toys are housed within the garage.
– There is a pickeball court forward that converts to a basketball court and helipad if required.
– The sundeck is a veritable wellness area with a gym, jacuzzi and ample space dedicated to relaxation.
Admiral 88 metri, interiors designed by FM Architettura
The interior design characterised by large, bright spaces is by FM Architettura.
“The entire FM team is extremely excited to be working on this great project and to be part of an exceptional combination of professionals. The owner and his family are a great source of inspiration and support, which will drive the entire team and TISG to create an exceptional yacht,” commented Francesca Muzio co-founder of FM Architettura.
Diesel-electric propulsion system
Proyect Spyder will be equipped with an innovative diesel-electric propulsion system with two 1980 Kw Azimuth veth Thrusters, to ensure maximum versatility in manoeuvring and maximum comfort on board thanks to extremely low noise and vibration levels.
Delivery of the new mega yacht Admiral 88 metres is scheduled for 2027